Recipe by Cheesehead
a salad that is a bit different but tasty. Had it at a pot luck. add the dressing at the last minute.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles, noddles broken up (beef or chicken)
- 8 ounces broccoli, slaw
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup cider vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ramen noodles (set flavor packets aside), broccoli slaw, and chopped green onions.
- Toast the sunflower seeds and sliced almonds for 10 minutes @ 350.
- Mix dressing ingredients; oil, sugar, vinegar, and flavor packets.
- Also good with chopped chicken added.