Prep 4 hrs
Cook 1 hr
Having a party, these make a good accapliment to the table!
Make and share this Chinese Roast Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- 12 large chicken wings
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Place wings in a large bowl with all other ingredients.
- cover and refrigerate 3 hours or over night.
- Preheat over to moderate.
- drain chicken wings and reserve marinade.
- place wings into baking dish and bake uncovered basting with marinade or do what I do and throw the marinade in the pan.
- bake 45 - 1 hour until golden and brown.
I scaled this up for 6 serves and marinated 17 large wings (tips removed) for about 6 hours and then baked in the oven (with marinade thrown in) at 175C fan forced for 45 minutes and between 5 of us we demolished 15 wings and were all appreciatively licking fingers and all declared them absolutely delicious. Thank you djmastermum, made for Name that Ingredient.
What delicious wings! I made them for DS and I, and will make them again for the Super Bowl! So yummy!!