Recipe by Ed&Theresa
Pork tenderloin with the added flavor of Chinese 5 Spice Powder. Your kitchen will smell wonderful and your meal will taste great. Great crock pot meal.
Top Review by LARavenscroft
While this smelled wonderful while it ws cooking, we really didn't care for it. It was missing salt and adding it at the table seemed to help a little bit, but it still didn't change how we felt about it. There really wasn't much of a Chinese element other than the 5-spice powder which seemed to be a bit over-powering.
- 2 carrots (peeled and sliced)
- 2 celery ribs (chopped)
- 1 leek (split,wash and chopped- white and light green part)
- 10 ounces mild Rotel Tomatoes
- 14 1⁄2 ounces plain diced tomatoes
- 4 ounces button mushrooms
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin (slice into 1 inch slices)
- 1 cup red wine
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chinese five spice powder
- salt and pepper
- 16 ounces egg noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Add carrots,celery,leek,rotel tomatoes,diced tomatoes,mushrooms,pork tenderloin,red wine,worcestershire sauce and chinese five spice powder to crock pot.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or until pork tenderloin is tender, on low setting appox 6-7 hours.
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions.
- Serve pork and vegetables over egg noodles.