1/1 Photo of Chinese Pork With Noodles
4 hrs 30 mins
Pork tenderloin with the added flavor of Chinese 5 Spice Powder. Your kitchen will smell wonderful and your meal will taste great. Great crock pot meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 carrots (peeled and sliced)
- 2 celery ribs (chopped)
- 1 leek (split,wash and chopped- white and light green part)
- 10 ounces mild Rotel Tomatoes
- 14 1/2 ounces plain diced tomatoes
- 4 ounces button mushrooms
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin (slice into 1 inch slices)
- 1 cup red wine
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chinese five spice powder
- salt and pepper
- 16 ounces egg noodles
- 1Add carrots,celery,leek,rotel tomatoes,diced tomatoes,mushrooms,pork tenderloin,red wine,worcestershire sauce and chinese five spice powder to crock pot.
- 3Cook on high for 4 hours or until pork tenderloin is tender, on low setting appox 6-7 hours.
- 4Cook egg noodles according to package directions.
- 5Serve pork and vegetables over egg noodles.
Browse Our Top Equipment Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Equipment Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Pork With Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (684 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 874.7
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 245.4 mg
- Sodium 770.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 101.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 65.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chinese five spice powder