1/1 Photo of Chinese Pancakes - No Egg or Milk
These lovely light pancakes are great with duck, and contain no egg or dairy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl, add the water and mix until they form a dough.
- 2Knead lightly on a floured surface and divide into 12 equal pieces.
- 3Roll out into circles the size of tea plates.
- 4Lightly brush the surface of 6 circles with the oil on one side.
- 5Cover each one carefully with another circle and roll out gently.
- 6Fry the pancakes in a dry frying –pan or griddle over a medium heat for 3 -4 minutes, turning once, until firm but not too brown.
- 7Cool for a few minutes then peel the pancakes apart.
- 8They can be made in advance and stored in an airtight container until needed.
Browse Our Top Asian Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Asian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Pancakes - No Egg or Milk
Serving Size: 1 (415 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.3
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.4 g