Just dump it in a casserole and bake... If you like tinned mushrooms and bean sprouts, the prep time is even faster...
- 1 lb hamburger (browned and well drained)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can water
- 1 can Minute Rice
- 1⁄3 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups bean sprouts (or tinned if you must)
- 1⁄3 cup soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced mushrooms (or tinned if you must)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 can chow mein noodles
- Cook the mushrooms in butter in a non stick pan until tender.
- (if you don't want to do this use 1 can sliced mushrooms) Add the bean sprouts and cook for two minutes (if you don't want to do this used tinned) Mix all the ingredients in a large casserole dish.
- Cover and bake at 350F for at least 45 minutes.