1/7 Photos of Chinese General Chicken - Ww Core
This is a very tasty version of General Tso's chicken. If you are following Weight Watchers Core, the cornstarch is less than a half point per serving. On Flex, this is about 6 points per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons Splenda granular, artificial sweetener
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 medium scallions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1Cut chicken into 2 inch pieces.
- 2In a small bowl, mix together chicken broth, cornstarch, Splenda, soy sauce, vinegar and ginger. Set aside.
- 3Heat oil in skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add scallions, garlic and pepper. Cook 2 minutes, add chicken and cook until browned, about 5 more minutes.
- 4Add sauce and simmer until sauce thickens and chicken is cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- 5Serve chicken and sauce over rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese General Chicken - Ww Core
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.4
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 777.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 28.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar