Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
While these are not your typical egg rolls, they are quite good. I like the idea of using shrimp. Its not your traditional ingredients list for egg rolls but we enjoy them all the same.
- In large skillet heat 3 T. corn oil over medium heat; add shrimp, celery, water chestnuts, green onion and garlic.
- Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Stir in soy sauce, cornstarch and ginger.
- Spread 2 T. filling down center of each wrapper.
- Tuck sides over filling and roll up, securing with wooden pick if necessary.
- In skillet heat remaining 3 T. oil; add egg rolls, a few at a time and brown on all sides.