Recipe by Miss V
This is such a unique salad with an incredible mix of flavors. If you are not already a salad-lover, then you will be soon after trying this recipe.
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 large carrot, julienne cut
- 2 grilled chicken breasts, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 7 tablespoons honey
- 4 teaspoons honey mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons hot water
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the lime dressing ingredients and mix well.
- In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, carrots, sliced chicken and tortilla strips.
- Pour the lime dressing over the salad and toss to combine.
- Transfer the salad to 4 salad plates.
- In another bowl, combine the ingredients for the peanut sauce and mix well.
- Drizzle each salad with the peanut sauce and serve.