Prep 1 hr
Cook 10 mins
This recipe came from a friend of mine. It is absolutely incredible! I can't say enough great things about this salad.
- 1 packet Good Seasons oriental sesame salad dressing mix, prepared according to packet instructions
- oil, to prepare salad dressing
- vinegar, to prepare salad dressing
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 ounces thin spaghetti, cooked,drained
- 3⁄4 cup grated carrot
- 3⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- POUR 1/3 cup of the dressing over chicken in medium bowl; toss to coat.
- Refrigerate 1 hour to marinate.
- MIX remaining dressing, peanut butter, honey and pepper until well blended; set aside.
- COOK chicken and marinade in large skillet on medium-high heat about 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Mix chicken, spaghetti, carrot, onions and cilantro in large bowl.
- Add peanut butter mixture; toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
Tasty dish, easy to make. Nice balance of sweet and spicy.
I made your Chinese Chicken Salad to take to my daughter's volleyball tournament last Saturday. The parents of the players bring food for an all day food frenzy between games. The team loved it and all of the mothers requested a copy of this recipe. Thanks!
a flavorful, easy dish. I could not find the Good seaonings dressing so I used a Zaar recipe, 75441. It called for cooking the chicken in the marinade, but what I did was to take the chicken out of the marinade and cook the chicken strips in a little olive oil. The marinade that was still on the chicken, carmalized and gave the chicken a great golgen brown color and great flavor. I really enjoyed the fresh cilantro.