Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup rice (Uncooked)
- 1 cup celery (Diced)
- 1⁄2 cup onion (Chopped)
- 1 (8 ounce) can chow mein noodles
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef in pan, drain off fat.
- Combine remaining ingredients except noodles inside large oven save casserole pan.
- Cook 30 minutes uncovered, then add cover and cook an additional 30 minutes.
- 10 Minutes before cooking is completed spread noodles over the top of the casserole and cover.