Recipe by Lvs2Cook
A nice crunchy salad! This one is just a little different from others here on Zaar. I like using the oriental flavor of ramen noodles. Chilling time for the salad is not included in the prep or cook time.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles, any flavor
- 1 Chinese cabbage, shredded
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 6 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 (2 1/2 ounce) packages sliced almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove flavor packets from soup mix and set aside. Break up ramen noodles and set aside.
- Toss together the cabbage, green onions and sesame seeds in a bowl.
- Whisk together reserved flavor packets, vegetable oil, vinegar, and sesame oil and toss with the cabbage mixture. Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Saute noodles and almonds in a skillet over medium heat until lightly browned; stir into cabbage mixture.