Prep 45 mins
Cook 12 mins
In ‘The Muffin Tin Cookbook’ by Brette Sember
Make and share this Chinese BBQ Pork Buns recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and prepare 8 regular muffin cups by spraying with nonstick cooking spray. Cook pork, oil and garlic over med-high heat until pork is cooked through.
- Stir in scallions.
- Mix water and cornstarch, then add to pork.
- Stir in tamari, oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, and honey.
- On a work surface, press each biscuit until it is about 5 inches round.
- Place a heaping tablespoon of pork mixture in the center of each biscuit and press the edges together at the top (so it looks like a Hershey’s Kiss), then place the biscuit in the muffin tin seam side up.
- Bake for 12 minutes.