1/1 Photo of Chinese Barbecued Pork
Mainely Debbie's Note:
I got this recipe from Cooking Class Chinese Cookbook. This recipe tastes exactly like the pork in Chinese restaurants. My family loved it. I used it in my recipe for Pork Lo Mein. The meat was so tender and juicy. I baked mine for 45 minutes and didn't baste it at all, I was busy cooking other Chinese food.
My Private Note
Pork Lo ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat Oven To 350.
- 2Combine soy sauce, wine, sugar, honey, food coloring, cinnamon and garlic in a large bowl.
- 3Add meat to marinade making sure it is coated with marinade.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour, overnight is better turning meat occasionally.
- 5Place meat on a wire rack over a baking pan along with marinade.
- 6Bake 45 minutes turning and basting frequently with marinade.
- 7Let meat rest for 15 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Barbecued Pork
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.4
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 56.1 mg
- Sodium 545.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 18.4 g