- 0.5 (4 ounce) package wonton wrappers
- vegetable oil
- 1 medium head of lettuce, shredded
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into bitesize pieces
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup rice wine vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice wontons into 1/2 inch strips and deep fry in vegetable oil until lightly browned. Drain on paper towels and set aside.
- Combine shredded lettuce, chicken, peanuts, sesame seed and cilantro in salad bowl. In seperate bowl, combine dressing ingredients and whisk thoroughly. Toss with salad.
- Add fried wontons immediately before serving, toss again.