Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love trying new sandwiches. I found this one in a UK advert for Hellmann's mayonnaise. The theme of the advertisement was different bagel sandwiches named after parts of New York City.
- 4 teaspoons Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sweet chili sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh gingerroot, grated
- 2 sesame bagels, halved
- 5 ounces duck breasts, cooked, skin removed and sliced
- 2 inches cucumbers, piece finely shredded
- 2 green onions, finely shredded
- 3 cilantro leaves, torn
- Combine the mayo with the chilli sauce and ginger.
- Spread over the bottom halves of the bagels.
- Top with duck, cucumber, green onions and cilantro and put the top on the bagel sandwich.