Recipe by Jewelies
I love octopus and thought this recipe sounded amazing. Have not tried this yet but wanted keep a copy so decided to store it here on Zaar. Prep and cooking time does not include time to marinate.
- 2 kg baby octopus
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon rind, grated
- 3⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons hot chili sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove and discard heads and beaks from octopus, cut octopus in half.
- Combine octopus, rind, juice, oil, sauce and garlic in large bowl, cover, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Drain octopus from marinade and discard marinade.
- Add octopus to heated skillet or barbecue, cook over high heat until just tender.