Chili Garlic Baby Octopus
- Ready In:
- 500 g baby octopus (about 1 pound)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 1 small red chili, finely diced (you can remove the seeds to be less chili heat)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Combine all ingedients in a large mixing bow, stir and refrigerated for at least 20 minutes.
- Cook on a pre-heated grill plate until cooked through.
- Be careful not to overcook octopus as they will toughen.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Aussie Mum - gluten-free