Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
A simple n tasty side dish.
- 2 bunches Broccolini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 long red chile, seeds removed & chopped
- Steam or blanch broccolini for 2-3 minutes until just tender. Drain & refresh.
- Heat oil in large pan over medium heat. Add garlic & chilli. Cook for 1 -2 minutes until garlic just starts to colour (dont let get brown or it will be bitter).
- Add broccolini, season well with s & p, then toss to warm through.
I used a red jalapeno instead of the long red hot pepper, it it still turned out fantastic. I'm thinking of adding some turkey Italian sausage to the leftovers for a one pot meal. Thank you.
Quick and easy! We celebrated the year of the snake with this along with some fried rice, cabbage pickle, and beef kebabs. Nice! Thanks for sharing-
O'kay the DH gave it 4 1/2 but I stuffed upped an overcooked the garlic, I scaled this back to 3 serves and blanched the brocolli in the cooking pan, refreshed and then went ahead as per recipe but did use one whole small chilli deseeded and it went great with Sate Chicken and what we call Dh's (chris's) fried rice never done the same way twice. One great meal thank you Stardustannie, made for Edition 8 =bMake My Recipe.