Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A cheese casserole that goes great as a side dish with tacos or enchiladas very easy and very quick.
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 8 ounces chopped green chilies
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup salsa
- In a 8x10-inch pan mix the two cheeses with the green chillies.
- In a small bowl beat the eggs with flour and the evaporated milk.
- Pour the milk mixture over the cheese and chillies in the pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- Take out of oven and top with salsa.
- Place back in oven for 15 more minutes and then let stand for 5 minutes.