From Cooking Light. Cooking time is refrigeration time.
Make and share this Chilled Tutti Frutti Poppy Seed Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- 59.14 ml mint leaf, thinly sliced
- 44.37 ml canola oil or 44.37 ml grapeseed oil
- 9.85 ml poppy seeds
- 9.85 ml rice wine vinegar
- 1.23 ml sea salt
- 1 pineapple, cut up
- 1 mango, sliced
- 2 apricots, peaches or 2 plums
- 946.36 ml berries (assorted cherries, strawberryies, blackberries and blueberries)
- 0 pomegranate seeds
- In large bowl, combine 1/4 cup orange juice, zest, mint, oil, poppy seeds, vinegar and salt. Add fruit and toss to combine.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hour. Serve very cold.
i absolutely loved this! great recipe