Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Tasty Salad can be eaten as sandwich
- 100 g onions, sliced
- 100 g capsicums
- 200 g mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed (Zeera)
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 2 teaspoons vinegar (sirka)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon coriander (to garnish)
- mix vinegar, milk, mustard powder, salt and pepper into paste by adding little water.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds. when seed splutter add onions and stir fry over high heat till light brown.
- add shimla mirch and mushrooms. continue to stir over high heat till mixed well and look wet but are firm. Keep aside to cool.
- Mix milk mixture into it and chill. transfer to a seving dish, garnish with some green coriander, chill and serve.