Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
A coworker made this for a potluck, and we all fought over the last crumbs! Better make two...
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 bittersweet chocolate squares
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 12 ounces whipped topping, thawed
- 1 ounce milk chocolate, grated
- Melt butter and chocolate in small bowl; set aside.
- Beat eggs, gradually add sugar. Add flour and salt. Blend in chocolate mixture.
- Pour into a buttered 9" glass pie dish. Bake at 350% for 20-25 minutes, taking care not to burn. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Spread whipped topping over top of pie, garnish with grated chocolate. Chill.
So easy, and delish. The kids had a couple of friend over, and thankfully I still got a piece. They all enjoyed it, and wanted more. You can't go wrong with chocolate. Probably will be making again VERY soon, so I could have at least more than 1 piece next time. Made for PRMR tag.