Recipe by Bone Man
If you need an easy covered dish, this one might work for you. I prefer the white corn but yellow corn is okay too.
Top Review by Chattes
I made this salad to go with Bone Man's recipe #354535 and roasted chicken last night. Red bell peppers were used because they're sweeter and white corn because that's what we prefer. This is a simple recipe to put together and will be made again many times. I'm looking forward to weather conducive to grilling and this will be on the menu for sure.
- 16 ounces white corn, frozen
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly milled
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the corn according to package directions and allow it to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cooled corn with the onion, green pepper, and the parsley. Stir in the olive oil and vinegar. Add the salt and pepper and stir.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator for at least one hour prior to serving.