Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
When I worked at Chili's back in the day I used to order this all the time. It's so delicious and a real hit at the dinner table. My trick to cooking super crispy bacon quickly and mess free is to lay strips on broiling pan or foiled cookie sheet and LOW BROIL until crispy. Works like a charm!
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 teaspoons barbecue sauce
- 6 slices bacon, well crisped
- 3⁄4 cup monterey jack cheese, and sharp cheese mixture
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄4 cup chives, chopped
- Pound chicken breasts with mallet between wax paper until flat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spray non-stick cooking spray into non-stick skillet, cooking chicken until done.
- Transfer to broiling pan.
- Top chicken with bbq sauce, bacon and cheese.
- Place chicken in oven on LOW BROIL until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and onto serving plates,.
- Top with chopped tomatoes and chives.