Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
The best! Recipe created by Todd Wilbur www.TopSecretRecipes.com
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup whole milk
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup self rising flour
- 2 lbs chicken tenderloins (about 10 pieces)
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 6 -10 cups oil
- Heat oil to 350 degree.
- Mix together egg, milk, broth, salt, and pepper.
- Add the self rising flour and mix well. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Coat chicken with flour then coat with batter.
- Deep fry for 7-9 minutes.
- Drain chicken on paper towels.