Recipe by Cookin in Orygone
Super easy and yummy too! This came originally from the Everyday Cooking magazine, but I used canned chili instead of making it from scratch.
Top Review by Nonnie4Two
The boys thought this was wonderful...after turning up their noses when they first sat down to the table! LOL! I think the only thing I would change would be to sprinkle more cheese on top the last five minutes or so of baking, but otherwise this was a quick meal that either of my boys could put together on a busy night when I'm not home in time to throw something together. Made for PAC Fall 2007.
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chili
- 1 (20 ounce) package hash browns (Simply Potatoes-Shredded)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread the 2 cans of chili in the bottom of a baking dish (2 qt casserole dish ).
- Mix together the package of hashbrowns and 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Spread the hashbrown and cheese mixture over the top of the chili.
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes and enjoy!
- How much easier could that be?