Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Super easy and yummy too! This came originally from the Everyday Cooking magazine, but I used canned chili instead of making it from scratch.
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chili
- 1 (20 ounce) package hash browns (Simply Potatoes-Shredded)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Spread the 2 cans of chili in the bottom of a baking dish (2 qt casserole dish ).
- Mix together the package of hashbrowns and 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Spread the hashbrown and cheese mixture over the top of the chili.
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes and enjoy!
- How much easier could that be?
The boys thought this was wonderful...after turning up their noses when they first sat down to the table! LOL! I think the only thing I would change would be to sprinkle more cheese on top the last five minutes or so of baking, but otherwise this was a quick meal that either of my boys could put together on a busy night when I'm not home in time to throw something together. Made for PAC Fall 2007.