Hearty Vegetarian chili - great on a cold drizzly winter day
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large soup pot, saute garlic, onion, and carrots in oil.
- 2Add tomatoes and beans bring to boil.
- 3Simmer and add bay leaves and sage.
- 4Add dry T.V.P. (textured vegetable protein) if you wish to thicken the chili.
- 5Otherwise soak T.V.P. in slightly less than 1C hot water, and add to the chili.
- 6Season chili with a teaspoons of Tabasco and 1/4 to 1/2 C salsa.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Non Carne
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.2
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 407.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.4 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 17.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
textured vegetable protein