Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 (19 ounce) can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (26 ounce) jarragu old world style pasta sauce
- plain tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
- In 12-inch skillet, brown ground beef with onion and chili powder over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Stir in beans and Pasta Sauce.
- Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes. Spoon over tortilla chips, then top with cheese.