Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is SO easy, even though it sounds fancy. Delicious, too! I used indian chili powder rather than the american kind....still not overpoweringly spicy. There was just enough "bite" to complement the lime juice.
- To prepare halibut:.
- Combine lime juice, olive oil, garlic, chili powder, and salt. Mix well.
- Spray broiler pan with non-stick cooking spray. Place fish on pan and brush with lime juice mixture.
- Broil 6 minutes.
- Turn fish, brush with lime juice mixture and broil until cooked through.
- For capellini:.
- Cook pasta according to directions on package.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Add pasta to bowl and toss.