Recipe by DuChick
In a hurry? In just 20 minutes, you can serve a hearty chicken chili with three different varieties of beans.
Top Review by Starrynews
Simple and delicious! Even with adding a little extra time to cook up some chicken, it went together quickly. The flavors were very good. I garnished the bowls with sour cream, shredded cheese, and chopped cilantro. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups red kidney beans, drained, rinsed (from 19-oz can)
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained, rinsed (garbanzo beans)
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili beans, in sauce undrained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Mexican-style tomatoes, undrained
- 4 tablespoons sour cream, if desired
- 4 tablespoons green chili salsa, if desired