1/1 Photo of Chili Con Pollo
In a hurry? In just 20 minutes, you can serve a hearty chicken chili with three different varieties of beans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups red kidney beans, drained, rinsed (from 19-oz can)
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained, rinsed (garbanzo beans)
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili beans, in sauce undrained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Mexican-style tomatoes, undrained
- 4 tablespoons sour cream, if desired
- 4 tablespoons green chili salsa, if desired
- 1In large saucepan, combine all ingredients except sour cream and salsa.
- 2Cook over medium heat about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until hot.
- 3Ladle chili into individual bowls.
- 4Top each serving with sour cream and salsa.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Con Pollo
Serving Size: 1 (484 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 535.0
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 44.6 mg
- Sodium 1228.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.3 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 37.3 g