1/1 Photo of Chili Cheese Dog Quesadillas
Broke Newlywed's Note:
I found this recipe on About.com. Very simple. Sounds like a crowd pleaser.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 1 tsp olive oil over medium heat.
- 2Slice hot dogs into 1/2 inch slivers. Add to skillet and brown on both sides. Remove and set aside.
- 3Add remaining olive oil to skillet.
- 4While oil is heating, assemble quesadillas: Place 1-2 tbsp chilli onto one half of each quesadilla. Top with hot dog slivers, tsp ketchup, and 1/3 cup of cheese, and fold.
- 5Transfer quesadillas to skillet, one at a time. Brown on both sides until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Cheese Dog Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.4
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 61.8 mg
- Sodium 1614.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 19.7 g