I found this recipe on About.com. Very simple. Sounds like a crowd pleaser.
Make and share this Chili Cheese Dog Quesadillas recipe from Food.com.
- Heat 1 tsp olive oil over medium heat.
- Slice hot dogs into 1/2 inch slivers. Add to skillet and brown on both sides. Remove and set aside.
- Add remaining olive oil to skillet.
- While oil is heating, assemble quesadillas: Place 1-2 tbsp chilli onto one half of each quesadilla. Top with hot dog slivers, tsp ketchup, and 1/3 cup of cheese, and fold.
- Transfer quesadillas to skillet, one at a time. Brown on both sides until cheese is melted.