Recipe by HM4griffin
combination of chili and melted cheese to be served as a delicious snack or appetizer. has always been one of my favorites from my mom, and now i make it at almost every gathering we have at work.
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese (the soft spread type is easiest)
- 2 (8 ounce) cans chili
- 2 (8 ounce) bags shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) jar salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- in a medium size oven safe dish, (i like to use a pie dish), coat the base with the cream cheese.
- add one can of chili, then one bag of cheese, then repeat for the other can of chili and bag of cheese (to create layers).
- bake ingredients for 30-45 minutes, until hot.
- remove from heat and add salsa.