Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
combination of chili and melted cheese to be served as a delicious snack or appetizer. has always been one of my favorites from my mom, and now i make it at almost every gathering we have at work.
- preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- in a medium size oven safe dish, (i like to use a pie dish), coat the base with the cream cheese.
- add one can of chili, then one bag of cheese, then repeat for the other can of chili and bag of cheese (to create layers).
- bake ingredients for 30-45 minutes, until hot.
- remove from heat and add salsa.