Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Really good mild or with a little kick.
- 16 ounces lean ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) jar picante sauce or 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa, mild
- 2 (15 ounce) cans refried beans
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- salt and pepper
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- jalapenos, seeded and chopped, to taste (to taste) or mild chili, seeded and chopped (to taste)
- Cook ground beef with onion; drain very well.
- Mix everything together in slow cooker or crock pot; cook on low (about 3 to 4 hours).
- Serve with favorite vegetables or chips.