1/2 Photos of Chili Cheese Casserole
I got this recipe from a relative, she called it Enchilada Casserole though. I personally omit the onions and use Mexican 4-cheese blend and I love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (9 ounce) package Fritos corn chips
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili
- 0.5 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 2 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 2 1/2 cups KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1Preheat overn to 375 degrees.
- 2For topping, reserve 1 cup of the 9 oz. pkg of corn chips.
- 3Combine remainder of chips with the cheese, chili, enchilada sauce, and minced onion.
- 4Pour into an 11x7 baking dish.
- 5Bake uncovered @ 375 for 25 minutes or until hot.
- 6Spread with 1 cup sour cream. Sprinkle 1/2 cup additional cheese and cover with the reserved corn chips. Bake 5 minutes longer and serve.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Cheese Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 669.1
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 56.5 mg
- Sodium 1787.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.2 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 18.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese