Recipe by DailyInspiration
From Southern Living Magazine. If you like chipotle chile in adobo sauce, you'll love this spicy cheese log. Prep time does not include chill time.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages light cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 chipotle peppers (canned in adobo sauce)
- 1 teaspoon adobo sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄2 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- assorted cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- Process first 10 ingredients in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Divide cheese mixture into 2 equal portions; shape each portion into an 8-inch log.
- Combine pecans and cilantro. Roll cheese logs evenly in pecan mixture; wrap in plastic wrap. Cover and chill at least 2 hours. Serve with assorted crackers.