Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Southern Living Magazine. If you like chipotle chile in adobo sauce, you'll love this spicy cheese log. Prep time does not include chill time.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages light cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 chipotle peppers (canned in adobo sauce)
- 1 teaspoon adobo sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄2 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- assorted cracker
- Process first 10 ingredients in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Divide cheese mixture into 2 equal portions; shape each portion into an 8-inch log.
- Combine pecans and cilantro. Roll cheese logs evenly in pecan mixture; wrap in plastic wrap. Cover and chill at least 2 hours. Serve with assorted crackers.