Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another recipe from 'Everyday Food'. This salad is quick and easy to make. I like to make it the day before, I find it tastes even better.
- 1⁄4 cup canned chick-peas
- 1⁄2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Rinse and drain chickpeas.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
Very simple, very quick, and very tasty.
Very fast and easy! We had all the ingredients on hand which made this perfect. I'd cut back on the amount of lemon juice next time. Thank you!
Awesome flavor, so quick to put together. I garnished with sliced spring onions, which gave it a nice crispy contrast. Thanks for sharing, this one is a keeper!