Recipe by Kaitlin Cav
Fresh and healthy chicken wraps with cool guacamole dressing
Top Review by ~Nimz~
I loved the Avocado Dressing. It made this wrap. I did use a chicken breast that I had used olive oil, salt and pepper on and baked it for about 40 minutes. It seemed like a lot of peppers for only 4 wraps. I did use the shredded cheese and red onion options and that added a lot of flavors to blend with the peppers. It was very colorful. DH and I split one and it was plenty for us with a side salad. Thanks for sharing. Made for Spring PAC 2013
- low-fat wheat flour tortilla
- 2 (12 1/2 ounce) cansswanson premium canned chicken, drained
- 1 leaf lettuce
- 3 tomatoes (sliced thin)
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- shredded cheese
- red onion
Cool Guacamole Dressing
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 1 -2 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut both avocados in half and scoop out the insides into a medium sized bowl. Smash until smooth. Add sour cream, salt, and one clove of crushed garlic (Note: If you love garlic, add another clove. Or wait a bit and taste before deciding).
- Next I sliced the peppers (julienne style), and tomatoes.
- After making sure my guacamole dressing had the right amount of flavor, I spread it out on each tortilla (these make big wraps – we are a family of four, so I made four wraps). I then I placed the leaf lettuce and chicken on top.
- On top of the chicken, I placed the peppers and tomatoes.
- Carefully rolled each tortilla and cut it in half.