1/4 Photos of Chicken With White Wine and Mushroom Reduction
This recipe is lovely with chicken or pork. Serve over egg noodles or rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken breasts in quarters, roughly 2 inch squares. Tenderize each piece between wax paper.
- 2Mix flour, dry mustard, sea salt and fresh ground pepper in a pie plate.
- 3Dredge chicken in flour mixture.
- 4Preheat a large, heavy skillet or electric frying pan to med-high.
- 5Fry mushroom slices in 15 ml olive oil until lightly browned, remove from pan to a plate.
- 6Saute onion slices until translucent, also remove from pan to same plate as mushrooms.
- 7Add another 15 ml olive oil to pan, brown both sides of chicken. Remove from pan to a plate.
- 8De-glaze pan with white wine, stirring constantly and removing all bits from bottom of pan.
- 9Add can of cream of mushroom soup and stir well until all lumps are gone.
- 10Return mushrooms, onions and chicken tenders to sauce, stir well.
- 11Reduce to low, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 12Remove cover, increase heat to medium, bring to a low boil until sauce reduces to desired consistency, approximately 5 minutes.
- 13Serve and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With White Wine and Mushroom Reduction
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.6
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 69.6 mg
- Sodium 551.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 26.3 g