This recipe was featured in an email today from the www.lifescript.com website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 4 to 6 ounces each)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- flour, for dredging
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato, rehydrated and chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1Lay the chicken between two pieces of waxed paper and flatten each cutlet with the flat end of a mallet until thin.
- 2Heat the olive oil in a large, non-stick skillet until hot. While the oil is heating, season the chicken with salt and pepper and dredge it in flour.
- 3Sauté the chicken over high heat, about 3 minutes on each side. Remove to a warm platter and keep warm.
- 4Quickly add the chicken broth to the pan and stir with a wooden spoon to release any caramelized bits that may be stuck to the pan.
- 5Add the tomatoes and cook until the broth has reduced by half. Add the lemon juice and capers.
- 6Pour the sauce over the chicken, sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Capers
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.3
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 355.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 28.9 g