Recipe by Valerie in Florida
Excellent for a weeknight dinner. This recipe has so much taste you would never guess it had so few ingredients. Trust me, if you love sundried tomatoes, you will LOVE this recipe.
Top Review by Tender Vittles
Excellent and easy. Great weekday meal. I have made this 4 or 5 times. I use 2 packs of chicken breast and 1/4 the breasts; use a whole jar of classico sun-dried tomatoe sauce w/1 c of broth. Serve with Linguine; salad and garlic bread on the side. My DH LOVES this meal. It really is amazing how easy it is. Val is right, no no one would ever guess.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, tenders removed
- 1⁄2 cup canned fat free chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup bottled sundried tomato sauce (Classico Creations makes this, found near the pasta sauces)
- serve with a side dish pasta, of your choice
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Put flour and 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper in a plastic food bag.
- Add chicken, close bag and shake to coat.
- Cook in skillet, turning once, 5-7 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- Add broth and tomato spread.
- Cook until hot, spoon over chicken.