Prep 12 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 1⁄2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons crumbled Roquefort cheese or 2 tablespoons other blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 small ripe pears, halved lengthwise,cored and stemmed
- lemon juice
- 4 medium boneless skinless chicken breasts
- For sauce, in a small bowl combine yogurt, onion, Roquefort, chives and white pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Brush the cut sides of pears with lemon juice.
- Set aside.
- Rinse chicken; pat dry.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Turn chicken.
- Add pears to grill, cut sides down.
- Grill chicken and pears for 7 to 10 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink.
- Serve chicken and pears with sauce.