Prep 12 mins
Cook 12 mins
BHG Dinnertime Express
- 1⁄2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons crumbled Roquefort cheese or 2 tablespoons other blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 small ripe pears, halved lengthwise, cored, and stemmed
- lemon juice
- 4 medium boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- For sauce, in small bowl combine yogurt, onion, Roquefort cheese, chives, and white pepper. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Brush the cut sides of the pears with lemon juice and set aside.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and black pepper. Grill chicken in lightly greased rack of uncovered grill over medium heat for 5 minutes, Turn chicken. Add pears to grill, cut sides down. Grill chicken and pears for 7-10 minutes until chicken is tender and no longer pink. Serve with pears and sauce.