A marvelous chicken dish sauteed with tomato, rosemary and white wine. Recipe from Bon Appetit.
Make and share this Chicken With Prosciutto, Rosemary and White Wine recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and brown in olive oil, about 4 minutes per side.
- Remove chicken to platter.
- Add prosciutto, garlic and rosemary to same pan and stir for one minute.
- Add wine, chicken broth and tomatoes.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes.
- Return chicken to pot, arranging in single layer.
- Bring to a boil, remove from heat, cover and place in oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Transfer chicken to serving platter.
- Boil sauce until reduced and it coats back of spoon, about 5 minutes.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper, if needed.
- Pour sauce over chicken.