Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 17 mins
- Spray a large skillet with vegetable cooking spray.
- Heat over medium heat before adding the chicken breasts.
- Cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until tender and thoroughly cooked, turning to brown evenly.
- Remove from the skillet and keep warm.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the lime juice, apple juice, cornstarch and bouillon cube.
- Add the mixture to the skillet and cook, stirring, until thick.
- Spoon the sauce over the chicken to serve.
This was a very nice and different dish. Used two limes as mine were small plus some zest from the limes. Served with jasmine rice and roasted asparagus spears. There was only one small problem...when the dish was done and ready to serve, I noticed some small dark brown spots on the chicken...could they have been ticks?