- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup grated swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cooked ham
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a large frying pan.
- Add chicken and cook until browned, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add chicken soup (undiluted) cheese, ham, and wine to the pan.
- Cook and stir until it comes to a boil.
- Add chicken to the pan.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for about 5 minutes until chicken is cooked through.