Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is like chicken cordon bleu.. but without the fuss!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup grated swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cooked ham
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- Melt butter in a large frying pan.
- Add chicken and cook until browned, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add chicken soup (undiluted) cheese, ham, and wine to the pan.
- Cook and stir until it comes to a boil.
- Add chicken to the pan.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for about 5 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
Fantastic! Very quick and easy. Thanks for sharing, we will make this again!
It had a good taste and was easy to make. We cut the chicken smaller which i thought made it easier for an appeitizer. I would suggest to make it more attractive with colorful garnishing. Colors were only yellowish, and brown.