Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious served with a salad.
Make and share this Chicken With Dijon-Tarragon Cream Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, if desired
- Cook and drain fettuccine as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add chicken; cook 8 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until no longer pink in center.
- In small bowl, mix sour cream, milk and mustard until smooth. Stir in tarragon. Pour into skillet with chicken. Cook about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly heated. Serve chicken mixture over fettuccine; sprinkle with parsley.