1 hr 15 mins
I found this recipe on about.com and tucked it away here for safe-keeping. It's originally called: Poulet au Choufleur. My family is from France, so I'm always on the lookout for a good French-inspired dish. NOTE: Marinate the chicken at least one hour or overnight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 bone-in chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 small shallot, very finely chopped
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup nicoise olive, cut in half and pitted
- 4 -5 garlic cloves, germ removed and thinly sliced
- 1 small head cauliflower, broken into florets
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1Prepare the marinade: mix the honey, shallot, olive oil, lemon juice, olives and garlic together.
- 2Place the chicken breasts in a glass baking dish. Pour the marinade over the chicken, turning to completely coat. Marinate at least 1 hour or overnight.
- 3Preheat the oven to 475°F.
- 4Remove the chicken from the refrigerator. Place the cauliflower florets around the chicken and spoon over the marinade. Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes. Reduce heat to 375F and roast for another 25-35 minutes or until the chicken is done.
- 6To serve:.
- 7Place a chicken breast on each of 4 plates. Add some of the cauliflower and spoon over the sauce. Serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Cauliflower and Olives
Serving Size: 1 (1043 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 520.8
- Calories from Fat 364
- Total Fat 40.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 112.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 31.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: