Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is perfect recipe to serve two
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (thin)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (grated)
- 8 ounces black beans (drained)
- 1 cup tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup salsa (I use pace)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- garlic powder
- spray cooking spray into a nonstick skillet, and heat.
- Pat chicken breasts dry, and place into pan.
- Heat both sides of chicken breast then season both sides with oregano, basil, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Then let the chicken breasts cook until golden brown and top one side with 1/2 cup of chedder cheese and let the cheese melt over the chicken breasts in the pan.
- Put 1 can of drained black beans with 1/2 cup salsa into a small sauce pan and simmer for about 5-7 minutes, season with cumin and chili powder.
- Place two chicken breast filets on a place, and pour the black bean mixture over the chicken and sprinkle with the remaining cheese and then top with fresh diced tomoatoes.