Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I am always looking for new and interesting ways to prepare boneless chicken breasts. This one sounds amazing!
- 4 small boneless chicken breasts
- 20 garlic cloves, peeled
- 3⁄4 cup fat free chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup light classic caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Heat large non-stick skillet on medium high heat.
- add chicken and garlic and cook for 4 minutes - turning after 2 minutes.
- stir in broth and dressing- cover with lid.
- Cook for 8 minutes total ( 4 minutes on each side).
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese let stand for 1 minute and serve.
Made this last night; my husband and I LOVED it! :D The addition of the parmesan cheese makes this dish really delicious.