Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I am always looking for new and interesting ways to prepare boneless chicken breasts. This one sounds amazing!
- Heat large non-stick skillet on medium high heat.
- add chicken and garlic and cook for 4 minutes - turning after 2 minutes.
- stir in broth and dressing- cover with lid.
- Cook for 8 minutes total ( 4 minutes on each side).
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese let stand for 1 minute and serve.
Made this last night; my husband and I LOVED it! :D The addition of the parmesan cheese makes this dish really delicious.