Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love unusual pizzas; I thought this one was very good.
- 1 (12 inch) prepared unbaked prepared pizza crust
- 1 cup chopped vidalia onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 cup crumbled gorgonzola
- In a large skillet, sauté onion and mushrooms in heated olive oil until onions are golden brown.
- Add in the chicken and continue cooking 4-5 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat; spread mixture on the unbaked pizza crust.
- Sprinkle walnuts, sage, and Gorgonzola cheese over the top.
- Bake in a 425°F oven for 15-20 minutes or until cheese has melted and crust is golden brown.